Ever wondered how exactly a guaranteed programmatic deal would work? Easy – it combines the best of both worlds – direct deal structures and programmatic execution. Here’s how Real-time Guaranteed works in 5 easy steps.
- Buyer: defines audience and other targeting needs
- Buyer: syncs audience data with OpenX via DSP or DMP*
- OpenX: runs a forecast for audience availability on the publisher’s site
- Publisher: presents guaranteed volume, and both parties negotiate and agree on volume commitment and CPM
- Publisher: sends Deal ID to buyer and buyer launches the RTG campaign
*Another option, if the buyer does not wish to sync audience segments, is to let the publisher define the audience based on their first-party audience data.
Stay ahead of the curve on Programmatic Direct: download the full cheat sheet here.